Friday, February 13, 2009

Mary Stahle's Bridal Shower

i do, i do, i do

on  03.06.09
Wedding bells are in the air in our neighborhood.  We have three weddings within the next few months.  The kids are all starting to grow older to fast and that means we are growing older too.  Darn, I hate when that happens! 
A few friends got together and 
gave Mary a bridal shower.  She is marring
  Kody Sherwood on March 6th.  It's been fun watching Mary grow & glow into a beautiful young women.  Kody has grown up in the neighborhood to and he found a new love besides SNAKES... he found Mary!
Congratulations Mary & Kody.  May God bless you on your journey together!

1 comments:

Kody and Mary Sherwood said...

My goodness Liz, you are so amazing! Thank you so much for such an awsome shower. You have no idea how much that meant to me. The pictures are so cute! I love you!!! Thanks again :-)

Love, Mary

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family