Friday, February 13, 2009

Doug Keough

Day 28 - I have not written in a couple of days, but will attempt to catch you up on what has happened. Doug had another CT scan of his lungs. It showed that his lungs are worse than last week. His condition at this point is critical.

Pray for healing of his body and that the doctors will be able to use their knowledge and skills effectively. Pray for comfort and clarity of mind for the family as we wait for God's leading as we make decisions involving his care.

A friend of mine emailed this verse to me and it is one that really had much meaning, especially now when I need the strength that God provides. But He gives me enough for today, and tomorrow, He will give me what I need.

Lamentations 3:22-24 'Because of the LORD's great love, we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.''

0 comments:

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family