Monday, December 1, 2008

A cup of Sugar!

Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies


1/2 cup margarine (I used butter)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1  1/4 cup flour
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
about 24 miniature peanut butter cups


Cream margarine and peanut butter. Add sugars and flour and beat until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, salt and soda. Chill one hour, shape into 1 inch balls. Spray mini-muffin pans with Pam. Put balls into pans and bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Remove and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into the middle of the cookies. 
Enjoy one of "Our Best Bits"!

1 comments:

TeamHedrick said...

Liz- I made these today! So good! Although, I didn't have a mini muffin tin- so I just used a cookie sheet and I think they turned out fine. Are they supposed to stay round shaped? -Lesley

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family