Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Poem written for my Uncle Love, Tanya


This poem was written by Tanya for her Uncle Chanico. Thank you Tanya for sharing this poem with me to post on the blog. 
Love ya
Tio Chanico it’s really hard for me to say goodbye
Tio Chanico the thought of you not around makes me cry
Tio Chanico it hurts so bad I don’t know how to feel
Tio Chanico your not around,I can’t believe that this is real
Tio Chanico I really miss you so much
Tio Chanico I look around and see how many hearts you did touch
Tio Chanico as I, family, and friends are all sad and cry for you
Tio Chancio please guide us as this is hard for us to go through
 
Tio Chanico I’m sorry to be selfish as I still want to see your face
Tio Chanico I have to realize that now heaven is your place
Sometimes in life things happen that we don’t understand
So I ask you GOD please take care of my Tio Chanico,
he is a wonderful man.
 

0 comments:

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family