Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Friday Night lights!

Here are the latest pictures!  Bless her heart!  She is so tired of the looks, comments and just wants her normal look back.  You go girl... taking one for the team!  




























Ashley loves to play softball and plays on a coed team on Friday nights.  In all the years she has played ball {since she was 9} she never had a ball hit her in the face.  Well, Friday night she took one for the team!  I guess this is nothing compared to what it looks like now, but she hasn't sent me an updated picture. Of coures she came home to daddy's medical rescue and enjoyed a yummyNielson's Chocolate/Chocolate Chip Concrete! 

1 comments:

Breanna and Martin said...

sad!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad she's all better! Nielsens will always cure! oh man that sounds soooo good right now!

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family