Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More of Daddy's Girls!

















Where does time go? This picture made me realize that life is going as fast as a heart beat anymore! Andrea & Chris will be married almost 2 years this coming November. Wow, I was going crazy this time in 06 with all the planning! Now my life is so calm, slow and still continues to be blessed!
I have the best daughters, son-in-law and Hubby! Ashley just moved into a new apartment with two other girlfriends. She is attending ASU and majoring in Non-Profit. Her dream is to have her own someday! She plays coed softball on Friday nights and enjoys it. She is a group leader for a high school girls bible study, and keeps very busy between school, church, friends and family. She enjoys life and is still a daddy's girl 100%!
Our house guest, Andrea and Chris are living with us for a short while { well maybe longer than they thought}. They are looking for a place to rent that will allow them to have Bailey {their dog} too. The hunt has become harder to find because of that precious Chocolate Lab. She is a great dog and won't take up much space!
The love of my life shopping, I meant Jamie... is keeping busy saving soles! His practice is doing well. Thanks to friends and family that are loyal patients we appreciate your buisness. The way the economy is changing every week it's always a wonder and a worry! Thanks for your support in allowing him to be your sole saver!
As for me, well I am in my SLOWING down season. I'm home more, enjoying catching up with movies and books I haven't finished or seen in a long time! Yes, I still love to go do things but slowing down is a great thing too. Something I had to learn to do. I guess it's just age catching up with me and not to mention weight! That's another blog post!
Jamie and I are going to San Diego for a long weekend soon and the end of October I'll be spending a week in the bay area visiting family.
The life of three chocolate Labs is great. They are loved, feed, walked, bathed, brushed, and very spoiled! Huh, kinda sounds like my life.. oops don't tell!
Thank you for being a part of our lives and we thank Jesus for all our blessings.

2 comments:

Jill said...

This was a beautiful post, Liz! Thanks for sharing so much of your life with me. I treasure your friendship immensely! Love you!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

How sweet! Good for you to just slow down. I think we all need a reminder of that. You have such a wonderful family...I am so glad we were neighbors! Thanks again for doing so much with Bre's bridal shower.

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family