Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hal*low*een at the Coffey Grounds (turn up the music)

HALLOWEEN at the Coffey's is always SPOOK*Y AND GETS SPOOK*I*ER EVERY YEAR! Jamie started a tradition of carving pumpkins the night before Halloween ever since the girls were little. We've had friends stop by and carve with us. NOW the carving is a job that demands intense concentration. So I continue with my tradition of getting things ready, make a great meal for dinner and bake something for later. Oh those pumpkin cookies are the best! Happy Halloween to everyone.
Oh in case you're wondering why I'm not in the pictures that's me in the bottom left corner of the slide show watching the night transpire!

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Great pics!
Mmmmm...pumpkin cookies!

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family