Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Coffey Grounds

Hey everyone,
I hope you are staying warm and enjoying this weather we are having.  Sorry peeps that live in the cold.  I hear the blizzard is not fun!

Here is the latest at the Coffey Grounds.
We are three sets of sisters going to San Francisco for a long weekend.
I'll post stories and pictures later.

February will be a fun month.  We get to find out what the sex is for our first grand baby this month.  Andrea is showing and it's so exciting to see and hear her and Chris talk about the baby :)

Ashley and Tyler have picked the venue where they will be married at.  It's a beautiful castle and just the perfect place for a princess to marry her prince charming.

Jamie is 80 % done with the pond in the back yard.  It's so peaceful to hear the water fall.  Now the planting begins all around the yard.  The KOI love there new home.  I'll make a video when it's done.

I'm keepig busy trying to fill the void of not having Mom around.   We were so blessed to have awesome parents and it makes it a bitter sweet time in my life.  I miss them both so much but I am also so thankful they are together.  All because of them falling in love is why we are all here.

So as you can see life at the coffey grounds is busy,  Enjoy the month of February.  To my friends Jackie Baker & Brandy Baker (not related) and to our God-daughter Alicia Happy Birthday.

Hugs to all

0 comments:

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family