Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today I marry my best friend ~ Alana & Arturo 9.18.10

Andrea and I drove to La Quinta Ca. this past weekend (30 miles outside of Palm Springs) to attend a family wedding.
The wedding of Alana & Arturo. Alana is my second cousin that we've watched grow into a beautiful young lady. Alana has graduated from College and continued on to get her Masters degree. Now with that behind her she married her best friend Arturo. We are so proud of you and it's been so fun watching you develope into such a role model for others.
Thank you for inviting us to celebrate with you your special day. We enjoyed seeing all the family and felt the spirit in the sky ~your dad.
Best wishes on a wonderful life together.

0 comments:

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family