Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What an Incredible Man!

"The time to be kind is now, the place to be kind is here. We needn't be told the way to be kind, for the way to be kind is clear. But it's good to pause and remember in the heat of our stress and drive, The very best time to live is while we are still alive. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others happy simple enough, I fear. But the simple things we are apt to miss as we struggle and fret and strive, forgetting the very best time to live is while we are still alive." 

In memory of T. Dennis Barney, may we strive to live more as he did
 and as our Savior would have us live..

2 comments:

Shelley Goodman said...

We missed you on craft night! Minda did an awesome job huh. Love where you put it...your house is so stinkin cute.

Breanna and Martin said...

aw what a sweet tribute. He is an amazing man.
I gave a talk on Sunday in church on Charity. I used Dennis as one of my examples.
I love what it says on the blog..."he left his fellowman better than he found them."

Love ya liz!

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family