Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SPIRIT IN THE SKY

This is a tribute to my cousin Frank Garcia. Many of us knew him by {Chanico}.
I'm going to share stories about him and all the wonderful things he did until the trial is over. If you didn't know, Frank was killed Feb. of 2006.

Chanico was the most loving and outgoing guy. He always loved to tease me about anything and everything. Even though there were many miles between us {he lived in Mt. View & San Jose and of course I lived in Arizona all my life} we always picked up right where we left off.

The most treasured memories I have of Chanico is that he loved to make everyone laugh. He did everything whole hearted and with so much joy. He was the thread that kept a lot of things together. Anywhere from families, friendships, furniture, hobbies, sports, cars, and much more. He was a loving husband, wonderful father, thoughtful son, caring brother,funniest cousin and the best friend you could ever want.

If you have a story to share please email me or leave a comment on this blog. We'd love to hear your memories!

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Awww...that was a good post! Thanks for sharing memories of him.
Have a great day, Liz!

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family