Thursday, July 24, 2008

A great day!

It was a great day.  It all started with my girls {Andrea & Ashley} taking me to breakfast at Wildflower.  Then I was invited to join my brother David, Sister Maryann and my sweet Mom for lunch at Cracker's. In the afternoon I received a beautiful Edible fruit bouquet from my dear friend Diana.  I received many calls and emails all day long.  We escaped for a dinner together as a family to the new Flancer's.  I know Jamie isn't much on going out on the week days so I picked some place close to the house.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many loved ones.  
It was a blessed day!


1 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a happy birthday! Love you & miss you!

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family