Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Celebrating with great friends!





Today my friends Lisa Burr and Jennifer Wamboldt took me to the new restaurant at Dana Park called Bar Tepo. It was really good. K if you know these gals they love long lunches like I do. We made ourselves comfy in a long booth. Lisa mentioned she was having a hot flash and the waitress dropped a full glass of ice water on her lap! Wow that took care of that problem! LOL

We enjoyed lunch {and of course Dessert} for 3 hours! Oh life is rough! To all the Moms that your kids are starting kindergarten life does get better!

2 comments:

Sara Weber said...

3 hours for lunch?! I met a friend (with her 3 girls, 3 years and under)for lunch at the mall today. I think we got 20 minutes before the 4 girls hit meltdown. Maybe life won't be so bad once I get both girls in school. :)

camicoff said...

Hi Jamie, Liz, and girls...
I just happened to be on a friends blog and I saw the name and I knew it had to be you. Glad everyone is healthy and happy. Maybe this will be a better way to keep in touch!

Talk to you soon.

Cami Coffey

www.camicoff.blogspot.com

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family