Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekend with Jamie





It's been an awesome time at the beach this year having our family and friends join us. It's so relaxing and nice to spend a slice of heaven and slow the pace of life down. I always look forward to the weekends with Jamie. This weekend it's just the two of us! We enjoyed a delicious dinner on the pier last night at the Fisherman. Every morning Jamie goes for his (I don't know how many miles)jog. He loves that part of the beach early in the morning.

We enjoyed a wonderul relaxing breakfast at the pier this morning(thank to a gift from Amy J) It was so beautiful. Thank you Amy!

Today our friends Al and Theresa have invited us to there home for a BBQ. We look forward to seeing them and spending time catching up.
We hope everyone is well.

Happy Summer to all,

PS. Everyone has asked the same question! How much is gas there? So Yes, it high, it's $4.20 for regular and the big red truck is always thirsty! But what's a girl to do but fill her up!

2 comments:

S and B H. said...

I love reading your cute and happy blog! What an awesome summer!! Looks like fun--can't wait to go with my family at the end of July! You look great. Love all the pics.

Breanna and Martin said...

Liz you know I would be there in a second! I gotta stay here and work and take care of my boys! I can only imagine the fun we would have though!

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family