Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Slice Of Heaven!


We've arrived. Wow the most incrediable view was waiting for us from the balcony. That's where this picture was taken.

Lisa Palich drove with me and off went Thelma and Louise on their adventure to San Clemente! The RED truck was fully loaded (imagine that)!
Lisa isn't a shopper so I knew we would only be stopping at the outlets to tinkle but boy was I wrong we both managed to help the economy at the Coach store. LOL

Before I left on Mother's day to be exact my camera broke. So I came on vacation without my favorite thing. How will I ever post pictures on my blog or take pictures for my scrape books but then I remembered to use my iphone camera. So here goes a slide show of my first week here. Next week all the ULATE WOMEN(most of them that could get away) are coming to the beach. California watch out the Ulate women are coming! Oh yea Jamie flew in for the weekend and we are enjoying the weather and beach. Today we spent the day with our friends Theresa and Al that live here in Capistrano Beach. It's alway so good to see them. Oh Andrea and Ashley I found out that thee RYAN lives across the street from Theresa's nephews house. She cant' wait to take you there.

1 comments:

Breanna and Martin said...

I'm so jealous!!!!!! Its beautiful! I can't wait to get out of this heat and go on vacation next week! Have a blast..I miss you already! hehe

p.s. Cheramie is the Anderson but Angieinpink is my friend from the scrapbook store :-)

p.p.s. I'm having a girls night with your daughters tonight and I can't even wait!

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family