Friday, August 24, 2007

What a blessing to hang around Kindergartner's!

Well my two weeks I promised Andrea are up. It's been quite a challenge for me. First I had to turn into a morning person, (up by 6:00 am). Then sharpen my skills on my nursery rhymes, but I laughed at the things Kindergartners say and do. Over all it's so awesome to watch Andrea teach these little ones and fill the love she has for these kids. If you ever want to come see her class give me a call and we can stop by. It is fun a watch.
Hope everyone is enjoying there school year so far and if you are like me I'm counting the days for summer to be over with, two months to go. I always look forward to Halloween because I know the weather will be changing.

0 comments:

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family