Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ooh La La!

My dear friend, Jill, has now connected me to the blog world! This will be a great way to keep in touch with my friends and family. As you all know 2006 was a year of lots of excitement and activity in our home. And here we thought 2007 would be more calm and we're expecting 9 to 11 puppies on January 23! Can you imagine? We will be accepting meals and having visiting hours to come and hold our new "grandpuppies." (They will be for sale!) We hope this year brings you good health and lots of great memories!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Hello, my dear, sweet friend! I'm thrilled to be the FIRST person to ever post on your blog! Thank you so, so much for coming to Tucson and spending my 40th birthday with me. Honestly, it meant the world to me! You are a wonderful friend and I look forward to reading your blog! Love you!

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family