Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Honeymooners

Enough about the puppies. The next most asked question at the Coffey Grounds is How are the "Honeymooners"? Well, I'm happy to report they are doing great. Enjoying there jobs...challenging at times but between second graders for Andrea and Chris starting a new job doing what he Loves second best ( Andrea being first) He works for a graphic designing company in Tempe. Andrea is teaching at Pinnacle Peak Elementary School in Scottsdale. They live in a beautiful condo off Indian Bend and Scottsdale Rd.
It's always good seeing and hearing from them. We get to see them more often since the arrival of 7 puppies. Go figure!
Like I said last month, Jamie is enjoying have a guy around a household of all females. I love having a son-in-law.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Liz - You changed your page and it looks great! Can't wait to see you again!
Love,
Jill

The Coffey Grounds said...

Hi Jill,
Thanks Jill. I wanted it Red for Valentines but couldn't find hearts! Any ideas on getting creative with the looks of the page? I'm ready for another trip to Tucson! I had a great time. Let decorate another room at your house. Sounds fun huh!

Jill said...

Hi Liz! You are welcome to make another trip to Tucson anytime! I would absolutely love to have you come down and help me finish Jackson's room. That's my next project, so let me know when you're available! I hope you're having a great week...talk to you soon.
Love,
Jill

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family