Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Gathering Place



Have you ever thought how cool it would be to have a place like "Cheers" was on TV? Where everyone knew your name!  Well that was today at Sauce.  

Julie and  I met for lunch when all of a sudden almost everyone that came into the restaurant we knew.  It was so good to see everyone having a good time and not thinking about the situation that the ecomomy is in right now.  If we would just put our faith to practice and all take a deep breath
Do something wonderful for someone today! Then jot us a comment and let us know what you did.  Enjoy for life is too short!

1 comments:

AZDonna said...

I will tell you what my son did for me. I repainted my kitchen a few weeks ago, and he came over this morning and replaced all my baseboards! They look beautiful. What a sweet guy.

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family