Monday, June 23, 2008

Is everyone stayin COOL?

Boy it's been pretty hot around here. I decided to post some how to stay cool ideas.

!. Drink lots of cold water
2. Sit right infront of the vent with the AC at 75!
3. Visit your favorite ice cream place twice a day once in the afternoon and return in the evening!
4. Eat very cold watermelon
5. Make lemonade
6. Ice Tea works for me!
7. The best thing we have purchased for our house is a free standing ice maker (it's like having sonic ice 24/7).
8. Take in a movie at your local theater
9. Go for a LONG lunch with friends and just laugh about life and try not to whine about the weather!
10. Think about what you want to be for Halloween because that's our next cool day!

Enjoy your summer

1 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Halloween already? But you are RIGHT---that's what is so sad about it! I bet you are dreaming of San Clemente!! Thanks for some great ideas to stay cool (can you give me more ideas for my kids too?!?!) You are great!

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family