Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh My Gosh!

Well Valentine's Day at the Coffey house wasn't the same because Jamie and I have both been under the weather with terrible colds. But we both managed to get it together and go to the ASU basketball game.

First of all, those of you that know Jamie well,he could eat at the Chuck Box everyday of his life so yes guess where he took his sweetheart for dinner. He was nice enough to ask me where I'd like to eat before the game. I knew where he wanted to go so compromize right!

Well since we were both feeling cruddy we decided to leave the game early because Stanford was ahead 50/37 with 8 mins left in the game. Things weren't looking good for the Sun Devils. When we arrived home and turn on the TV we couldn't believe our eyes they were going into OVERTIME! Yes, those Sun Devils pulled another win!

Valentine's Day is always such a special holiday around our house.
We L.O.V.E. to spread the LOVE to all.

0 comments:

Disco classes

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

my lil' fam

my lil' fam
The ASU Family